Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The slowest gas pump in the world

The apartment is empty, and there is very little evidence of my existence left in my former studio. The pod is packed...hopefully on its way, and the car is loaded to the top. Frannie sits on my lap, whimpering in protest, not being able to move freely about the cabin. The sun is coming up and we are rolling out. First stop, the gas station, second stop, Albuquerque! It's been a painful couple of days packing our whole life into a tiny cube, dealing with our adorable lemon of a pup, and trying to unload the washer and dryer. Thanks to some great friends and family, we are finally hitting the road! We love you and will certainly miss you. See you in Cali, as I assume all of you are checking your calendars and reserving your flights to come visit...


The empty closet
The empty studio
My studio door sign in the trash :(
Early morning gas stop on our way out of town

No comments:

Post a Comment