Tuesday, July 3, 2012

less than a week...

In less than a week we will be on the road to California.  The cube should be here tomorrow evening and we will celebrate Independence Day by loading it up with all of our belongings.  We are hoping to be done with packing and loading my studio on Wednesday so I can turn in the keys.  I sure will miss that place.  Lots of late nights and hard work happened there.  I practically lived there on my couch off and on (depending on deadlines of course).  I procrastinate with the best of them.  Mamaw and Papaw are coming to visit on Thursday and Mom and Dad will be here Saturday.  Kelley will be around at some point this weekend as well...hoping to have some good time with family and friends before leaving the Lone Star State.  I am fully expecting to have visitors in California once we get settled so start saving your pennies for a ticket and plan your trip!   

No comments:

Post a Comment