Thursday, June 28, 2012

Donate, sell, trash, keep, and maybe.

We started cleaning the closet out yesterday.  Staying true to most of my cleaning efforts in the past, I got about half way through (at least I made it to the messiest part of the process) and ran out of steam.  This means of course, that everything has been pulled out of the closet and is now in piles (I use the term "piles" loosely) all over the room.  Donate, sell, trash, keep, and maybe.  Ugh.  Moving is the pits.  You'd think after my many moves, I might have learned not to hang on to so much stuff.  Stuff and I have a love/hate relationship.  I certainly don't need much of it and will be happier when it's gone.  Woo.  
The class I am teaching is almost over which means things are crazy on that end.  It is going well, but who wants to pack after being up to their elbows in art stuff all day?  Not me.  Looking for energy and motivation in the form of naps and the promise of better weather for now.  Also, looking forward to making the new place nice and homey...ready to get a fresh start :)

No comments:

Post a Comment