Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Slow going

I haven't really done much as far as packing goes.  It has been really busy with the class I am teaching this summer and trying to get some other stuff finished up before the big move.  I guess I'm saving all of the really fun stuff for when Ilya arrives on Wednesday...laundry, packing, purging, taping, lifting, sweating, cleaning, etc.  I'm sure he's thrilled.  I'm excited to have him home :)  so we can get to our new home in one piece.  

The Relocube
This nifty little guy works just like a POD only the price is right.  It is a 6' deep, 7' wide, 8' high "cube" that will be dropped off at my apartment and picked up and shipped to our new place once we are done packing it.  Pretty neat.  Also a good way to encourage efficiency.  No extra stuff is going in that tiny cube.  It will be just like a game of Tetris...with furniture and boxes.  Fun.  I am relieved to have the Relocube scheduled, that's at least one thing checked off of my never ending list of stressful things to worry about.  

No comments:

Post a Comment